This photo (taken Aug 2013) and the following text were posted Aug 8, 2015. Marianne’s Aug 9, 2015 response on Facebook can be viewed at the end of this post.
OK, they are probably admiring a graduation photo of Marianne’s best friend’s grandniece or they are watching a YouTube video featuring a cat doing something really cute or Charley/Hattie is instructing Marianne in the intricacies of Angry Birds (the Angry Birds On The Wire edition, of course) or something equally innocuous. But, is that really how Marianne and the Webbs roll? Isn’t it altogether prudent – and more fun – to consider other, marginally less likely possibilities, such as …
- They are setting up a prank dating profile for Leonard on Tinder
- They are downloading Dr. Dre bootlegs
- They are checking out the Leonard Cohen showering animated gif
- They are discussing the impact Snapchat would have had on Leonard’s courting of Marianne
- They are critiquing the Leonard Cohen Miami Vice cameo
- They are submitting an entry to the Cohencentric Leonard Cohen Photo Caption Contest