Leonard Cohen’s Stages Of Man’s Allure To Women
While audiences have enthusiastically applauded Leonard Cohen’s latest addition to his “Tower Of Song” introduction, Six Stages Of Man’s Allure To Women, his fans, especially his female admirers, have protested his assertion that he has passed through the first five stages to arrive at Stage 6: Cute.1
Consequently, the The Leonard Cohen Corrections Agency was called in on the case.
The Leonard Cohen Corrections Agency
The Leonard Cohen Corrections Agency is a privately-funded organization dedicated to the rectification of inaccuracies promulgated by Leonard Cohen, no small task given the Canadian singer-songwriter’s admission that “I don’t want to let the facts get in the way of the truth.”2
An investigation ensued and a verdict rendered.
Video: A Respectful Dissent To Leonard Cohen’s Six Stages Of Man’s Allure To Women
Video by Allan Showalter
Other Leonard Cohen Corrections Agency Posts
- Was Leonard Cohen Right? “My songs usually last about as long as a Volvo — about 30 years”
- Leonard Cohen Corrections Agency: Suzanne Vs Volvo – The Appeal
- Leonard Cohen Overrated As Pessimist?
- Leonard Cohen On The “Third Act” Of Life
Note: Originally posted Dec 9, 2013 at 1HeckOfAGuy.com, a predecessor of Cohencentric
- The Six Stages follow:
1. Irresistible2. Resistible
6. Cute [↩]
- See Leonard Cohen Tells Sexologist About His Dog, His Mother, His Impermanence, Seduction, Men As Cocker Spaniels, and Rules Between Men & Women [↩]